9/03/2015

SANS SOUCI

sans souci // without worries
 

















As you can see it's not an accident that palaces, greek mythology and nature are in my things I really like list on my about page. Seeing palace Sanssouci on such a wonderful day, with happy clouds (as I like to call them) joining the beautiful blue sky, I like to remember this as a moment of perfection. That doesn't necessarily mean that I was the happiest I could be but I had a special feeling in this impressive surrounding. The ancient looking statues at the garden of the palace were magnificent and the palace itself is a beauty, not only because of its inspiring name that I absolutely adore. And then the nature; the sky, the sun and the plants fitted perfectly into that view. I could't go into the palace because of time issues but that didn't bother me too much since Sanssouci had already won a place as a memorable memory in my mind and heart.


2 comments: