8/08/2016

the magic of beginnings

So here I am, writing this Blogpost and thinking (maybe already overthinking). I finally finished high school and started my journey. Suddenly there are so many new beginnigs: I'm traveling to new places, starting university, completly redoing my room, restarting my blog and youtube; beginning a new chapter of my life -  thinking, growing, changing, creating; in the process of creating the life I would like to live. 

 

Sometimes all these new situations and decisions seem like difficult challenges. I get lost in my dreams and expectations, I feel overwhelmed by all the decisions I have to solve by myself. I'm scared by the thought of not
knowing where my journey will take me. 

 

But I always remind myself that this confusion is a wonderful place to start. Not knowing where exactly I'm going is incredibly exciting, adventurous, interesting, suprising,... Yes, my plans may not work out - but maybe seeing if they do will be an even better experience and bring new opportunities!

 

So I will enjoy this situation, this kind of renaissance, this chance to build something new. It feels so refreshing, finally being able to grow towards what I want to do, what I aim to be. 

 

It's time to trust the magic of beginnings.  


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment